Updated: Jul 27, 2021
One of our first customers back upon reopening. June 18/2020.
Due to the increasing concerns with the spread of COVID-19, we here at Escape60 are ramping up our scrub down and cleaning procedures to ensure that you can enjoy our facilities without any fear. We have hand sanitizers available upon check-in/out, along with other precautions to prevent any potential spread. Please allow for an additional 5-10 minutes before your booking start time for us to sanitize your room for your safety and convenience.
The Escape60 response to battling coronavirus:
Escape60 COVID-19 Response - Guests Safety, Sanitation, & Book Now Program
Safety & Sanitation
1. PPE (Gloves, Masks) is required in all escape room experiences
2. Hand sanitizer included in each room for safety and sanitation
3. increased scrub down (Disinfecting) procedures for facility, before & after game play
4. All private experiences
5. Game Adjustments to avoid high touch elements and minimize contact.
6. Contactless check-in
7. temporally reduced the maximum capacity for some experience
8. All locks cleaned and sanitized
9. all interactive equipment fully sterilized
10. Our Team will be distancing themselves to ensure your safety
Pre-book & Support local advantage program
Benefits for corporate
- Your company is supporting a local business (Calgary)
- All our Escape rooms are private bookings meaning your group only
- Change of Scenery from home based business
- In-person relationships & colleague interaction
- Variety of food options
- Ability to wear work attire
- replace stampede with a corporate gathering - we provide stampede breakfast & atmosphere
- something fun!
pre-book advantage - book between June 1 - July 31 and receive 10% off your corporate booking or space rental fee is waived. (Block out dates nov. & Dec).
Benefits for consumers
- reconnect with friends & family in a safe environment
- you are supporting a small local business (Calgary) in tough economic times
- do something interactive and fun!